Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Year, New Blog, New...Something

Last night I was so much fun! I was able to have an early Mother's Day dinner with both my mom and little sister at the local Mexican restaurant El Charrito AND see +Eleanor Blue of  Taking the Lane fame (amongst other things.)


Elly convinced me at her book signing over at Joy Machines to start a blog about what I do and my various adventures about the CLE. I bought her Bikenomics booklet and she signed it with a note about my blog that hadn't even been made yet and gave me her card, so I HAD to start one up and...well, here I am. 

Unrelated: picture of my cat, Atticus.

I'll eventually make longer posts, but right now I have to go find a home for an adorable Beagle I have named Baxter until he finds a home and meet up with my friend Elaine who's in from San Antonio. 
Baxter, the aforementioned beagle pup.

Look at this guy! So cute. Someone, please, adopt him. Contact me for info. I would take him myself, but I already have a big, dumb, adorable boy dog and 2 cats. Anyway, have a great evening and a happy Mother's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment