Monday, May 13, 2013

Mondays are Rude.

Mondays tend to be pretty crappy, unless you are on vacation. In which case, please take your happiness elsewhere, leave us poor, working slobs alone. Also, take with you... people that think interrupting a transaction for a phone call (without an apology!) is acceptable behavior, people that are shocked that a few sheets of crumpled newspaper will not protect their fine china from Great Aunt Dolores from certain doom, and those that seem speechless at the idea that scotch tape will not, in fact, keep their packages closed for longer than its stay at my store.  I don't mean to sound mean, but...seriously? So many deep sighs, so, so many.


That's not to say Mondays don't have their good parts, my previously mentioned friend Elaine seems to have found a home for Baxter the Beagle at a horse farm/ranch, I made some progress on a hat I've been knitting and I was able to read some of BikeSnobNyc aka Eben Weiss's Bike Snob Abroad that I snagged at the library on Sunday. (I already devoured the smaller booklets I picked up from Joy Machines/Elly Blue on Friday. A post on that all proper-like later.)

So, on that positive note, I bid you a good night and hope you enjoy this picture. (And if the reviews of this blogger app are accurate, you'll be staring at some terrible pixelated version of what I'll want to post until I have access to my sad, sad laptop.)

       
                    My mutt, Miller. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment