Friday, July 5, 2013

Wallpapers!

Nothing huge to say or note, just some tiny bits.

 For one, check out these wallpapers! I know I'm late, but look at how fantastic these Tour de France wallpapers look. Now, I will never be in Tour de France and the closest I will get to the country (let alone the Tour) will most likely be the internet, but I still follow it.  In honor of the Tour, illustrator  Eleanor Grosch has released some wallpapers for both your computer AND mobile device. You can go snag them here. Do it! They're lovely, simple and free! Everyone loves free, right?


I think I'll actually just leave this update like this. There are  4 more designs AND if you love these as much as I do, you'll check out her shop. It has the Tour designs as well as her other work. Go forth, maximum of 3 readers following this blog and support her! 

Edit: I bought the Skull Print. I couldn't help myself, it's on sale! I have an obsession with screen printed pictures, which explains how I have 3 18"x24" posters from The Decemberists. I think once my other money transfers into my Paypal account I will HAVE to buy more prints! (I think there is free shipping for the States: no complaints.)

No comments:

Post a Comment